North and Central America->United States->Ohio->Franklin (county)->Columbus
The Toledo and Ohio Central Passenger Station is located at 379 W. Broad Street in Columbus, Ohio. The 15,000-square-foot building was designed by Packard and Yost. It has a pagoda-style clock tower and has survived a fire in 1910 and a flood in 1913. The elevated tracks were completed in 1911. The depot closed in 1929 after the New York Central Railroad moved passenger operations to Union Station.