The Ohio Field and related structures existed between 1898 and 1924.
Ohio Field Buildings are shown here as Herrick Archives number H 239. They were located on the block bound by High Street, West Woodruff Avenue, College Road, and West Seventeenth Avenue on the Ohio State University campus. This 1912 map reads as follows: (B) grandstand, (H) west bleachers, (K) new east bleachers, (L) south ticket offices.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, institutional structures, recreation spaces, outdoor spaces, sports fields.