Ohio State nav bar
Skip to main content
The Ohio State University
Search Ohio State
DIGITAL LIBRARY AND STUDENT ARCHIVE
Oil Storage Building, The Ohio State University
Shown here is Herrick Archives Number H 908, located near 154 West Nineteenth Avenue. The building was originally constructed as an oil storage building but was later converted to a gas meter house in 1959 to replace a nearby gas regulator building.