Orange Johnson House, Worthington, Ohio


Related people
Penny Ziegler (was created by)
Arora Buttles (builder)
Gilbert Harold Coddington (architect)
Date
Original house built: 1811; addition: 1819; restored: 1955-1971
Description
The Orange Johnson House located at 956 High Street in Worthington, Ohio is the oldest restored house in Franklin County. Gilbert Coddington, a member of the Worthington Historical Society, was the architect in charge of this house's restoration. Today, the Worthington Historical Society owns and operates this restored residence as a museum.
Style/Period
15th - 19th Century (1400 - 1899)
Antebellum
Material
brick