Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/app/lib/ca/Attributes/Values/LengthAttributeValue.php on line 189 Knowlton School Digital LibraryWorkOSU Farm No. 1, The Ohio State University 
Original farm barn group: First structure constructed: 1871;Majority of original structures altered: ca. 1901
OSU Farm Number One (containing the Original Farm Barn Group of structures) was located on the west side of Neil Avenue and centered around where the Women's Field House stands today.
Townshend Hall, Horticulture and Forestry (Lazenby Hall / H&F), Campbell Hall, and Botany and Zoology (B&Z / Jennings Hall). This photograph was most likely taken from the McCracken Power Plant smokestack.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, Herrick Archives building number H 105, institutional buildings, agricultural structures, agricultural buildings, animal housing, Neil Avenue. University Archives Image # X22969.