Europe->Germany->Bavaria->Munich->Pagodenburg, Schloss Nymphenburg
The 200-acre (800,000-square-meter) park, once an Italian garden, was enlarged and rearranged in the French style by Dominique Girard, a pupil of Le Notre. It was then redesigned in the English manner style in the early 19th century by landscape architect Friedrich Ludwig von Sckell.
The Pagodenburg is an octagonal, two story pavilion with Delft tile decoration downstairs and Chinoiserie upstairs. European and Oriental decorative elements combine to create an exotic atmosphere. More information found here
17th Century (1600 - 1699 CE) 18th Century (1700 - 1799 CE) 19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE)