Paint House


Related person
Howard Dwight Smith (architect)
Date
1948;1975, moved
Description
The Paint House is Herrick Archives Number 143. Its initial location was 3160 Case Road on The Ohio State University campus. It was moved in 1975 to a location east of the control tower and north of Building 993, which is at 2890 Case Road. The plans and related documents were prepared by Howard Dwight Smith. The general contractor was George Sheaf & Co.
Style/Period
1940s (1940 - 1949)