Painting and Ceramic Museum (Museum Seni Rupa dan Keramik) was originally built in 1870 as a court of justice by the government (Ordinaris Road van Justitie Binnen Het Casteel Batavia). Before designated as a preserved historical building and a museum, it had also been used military dormitory and mayor's office. It was officially used as a museum in 1990. Some of the collections in the museum include works by artist like Raden Saleh, Affandi, Basuki Abdullah, S. Sudjojono, Hendra Gunawan, etc. It is located on Jalan Pos Kota, Jakarta.
Keywords: Indonesia, DKI Jakarta, Greek, classical, public buildings, exhibition structures.
Submitted by Budiman Wiharja.