Park Hall

Related person
Anthony Killian (was created by)
Solicitation of bids: November,1956; Bids received: December, 1956; Contracts awarded: 1957; Completion: 1959
Park Hall is Herrick Archives Number 104. It was named in memory of Dean Joseph A. Park. Park Hall is located at 110 West 11th Avenue on The Ohio State University campus. It could also be referred to as the "South Dorms". It has been used as a men's dormitory since it opened. The construction for Park Hall is a reinforced concrete frame with brick exterior. The General Contractor was Garwick & Ross, Inc. Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, institutional buildings, school buildings, site plans, Joseph A. Park, South Dorms.
1950s (1950 - 1959)