A fire in 1945 destroyed several old Park School buildings. This prompted the building of a new structure, designed by Eric Mendelsohn. An extension, Kangesser Hall and the Bridge to it, was added in 1967. The Park Synagogue contains the Stein Auditorium and Goldberg Assembly. The Park Synagogue Main Campus also houses the Charlotte Goldberg Community Mikvah and the Administration Offices of the Synagogue.
Keywords: Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States, ceremonial and/ or relegious structures. Submitted by Nina Thomson.