Buildings accepted for the University: 1947; demolished: 1979
The Plumb Hall Annexes are Herrick Archives Number 136. They were located at 735 Stadium Drive (south of Plumb Hall) on The Ohio State University campus. This building number covers two quonset huts each 16' x 48' set on concrete block walls. The buildings were originally erected as animal husbandry laboratories. These buildings were used as war surplus buildings erected on the campus as temporary buildings after World War II. The two quonsets were constructed by the Roth-Schenker Corp.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, institutional building, site plans, research structures.