The Pony Shed is Herrick Archives Number 331. It was located at 2479 Carmack Road on The Ohio State University campus. Also known as the Tool Lean-To or Bull Shed, this building first appears in a map compiled by the Office of Campus Planning in 1958. The appearance of the building suggested that the building was either constructed much earlier than 1958 or was built of used lumber.
The building was demolished about November 1985.