Poultry Administration Building, The Ohio State University


Related person
Howard Dwight Smith (architect)
Date
1938;2005;1939
Description
The Poultry Administration Building was located at 674 West Lane Avenue, at the corner of Fyffe and Lane Avenues. The building's name was changed to "Dakan Hall" in 1983. It is shown on this map as Herrick Archives building number 068. Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, drawings, institutional buildings, school buildings.
Style/Period
1930s (1930 - 1939)