Poultry Breeding and Brooding Houses


Related people
Anthony Killian (was created by)
William W. Gilfillen (architect)
Fred E. Wright (architect)
Description
The Poultry Breeding and Brooding Houses are Herrick Archives Number 153/4. They are located at 708 West Lane and 722 West Lane on The Ohio State University campus. Plans and related documents were prepared by Fred E. Wright and William W. Gilfillen, and the general contractor was Harry E. Miller and Co. This complex has also been known as the Poultry Science Building or Poultry Labs.
Style/Period
1950s (1950 - 1959)