Poultry Storage Building, The Ohio State University
Shown here is Herrick Archives Number H 962, the Poultry Storage Building. This was a frame building used for storage by the Poultry Department. It was approximately 1000 square feet, plus or minus 200 square feet. The structure was demolished when the Veterans Emergency Housing (Herrick Archives Building H 458) was built in 1947.