Pump House


Related person
Joseph N. Bradford (architect)
Description
The Pump House is Herrick Archives Number 071. It is located at 1925 Cannon Drive on The Ohio State University campus. The architect was Joseph N. Bradford and the general contractor was E. H. Latham Co. The building houses a pump to provide boiler water for McCracken Power Plant (Herrick Archives Building 069). It replaced an earlier facility (Herrick Archives Building H 226) located on the site of the Stadium (Herrick Archives Building 082).
Style/Period
1920s (1920 - 1929)