This building was built in 1898 to replace the original Sydney Markets. Later, it accommodated a concert hall, which eventually became the City Library. The building was remodelled in the 1930s and used for different purposes, including municipal offices. In 1984 it was completely refurbished as a shopping center -- http://www.sydney.com.au/qvb.htm
Keywords: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, commercial structures, stores, shopping malls, interior spaces, atrium, clock, clocks. Submitted by Sandipan Aditya.