The Queen's House (center) was commissioned by Anne of Denmark in 1616 on the grounds of Greenwich Palace. This pavilion was conceived of as a hunting lodge on the grounds of Greenwich Palace. It also served as a bridge over a public road to Deptford, which divided the space in two.
Keywords: United Kingdom, UK, England, Greater London, London, Greenwich. Submitted by Jackie Gargus