Quonset 332 (Waterman)


Date
1985;1948
Description
Quonset 332 is Herrick Archives Number 332. It was located at 2471 Carmack Road on The Ohio State University campus. This building was a war surplus building erected on campus as a temporary building after World War II as part of the Veterans Educational Facilities. The building, also known as the Farm Management Laboratory, was demolished about November 1985.
Style/Period
1940s (1940 - 1949)