Quonset Hut 5


Related person
Roth-Schenker Corp. (architect)
Date
1984;1947
Description
Quonset Hut 5 was located at 2328 Kenny Road on the Ohio State University campus. It is shown here as Herrick Archives Building Number 163. This building was constructed by the Roth-Schenker Corp. for the Federal Works Agency. This building was a war surplus building erected on the campus as a temporary building after World War II as part of the Veterans Educational Facility (Building 9B). Also known as the Agronomy Shop or Laboratory, this structure was demolished in 1984.
Style/Period
1940s (1940 - 1949)