Quonset Hut 6


Related person
Roth-Schenker Corp. (architect)
Date
1984;1950
Description
Quonset Hut 6 is Herrick Archives Number 164. It was located at 2330 Kenny Road on The Ohio State University campus. This building was a war surplus building erected on the campus as a temporary building after World War II. It was constructed by the Roth-Schenker Corp. for the Federal Works Agency and used by the Department of Agronomy for seed storage and drying. Built under the name of Veterans Educational Facilities, Building 9A, Agronomy Laboratory, this structure was demolished in 1984.
Style/Period
1950s (1950 - 1959)