Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/app/lib/ca/Attributes/Values/LengthAttributeValue.php on line 189

Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/app/lib/ca/Attributes/Values/LengthAttributeValue.php on line 189
Knowlton School Digital LibraryWorkQuonset Huts 251-254, The Ohio State University [44206]

Quonset Huts 251-254, The Ohio State University


Related person
Roth-Schenker Corp. (architect)
Date
1947 (accepted for use by The Ohio State University)
Description
Quonset Huts 251-254 were Herrick Archives Numbers 251-254. The huts were located east of Fred Taylor Drive, south of the Bigg's Athletic Facilitiy (Herrick Archives Building 282). The assigned addresses were 2380-2386 Fyffe Road on The Ohio State University campus. These buildings were war surplus buildings erected on the campus as temporary buildings after World War II. They were constructed by the Roth-Schenker Corp. for the Federal Works Agency as part of the Veterans' Educational Facilities, Building V. They were initially used as brooder laboratories.
Style/Period
1940s (1940 - 1949)
Measurements
30 ft ()
16 ft ()