Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/app/lib/ca/Attributes/Values/LengthAttributeValue.php on line 189 Knowlton School Digital LibraryWorkReactor Building, The Ohio State University 
The Reactor Building, formerly known as the Nuclear Reactor Building, is located at 1298 Kinnear Road on the Ohio State University campus. It is shown here as Herrick Archives Building Number 158. Plans and documents were prepared by W.E. Linch, University Architect, and the general contractor was E.J. Will Co. The building was substantially completed on December 8, 1960. This structure was built as part of the Ohio State University Research Center.