Residence No. 10 is Herrick Archives Number H 901. This was a one story brick schoolhouse converted to a residence. The exact date of construction is unknown because the building was transferred to Anna M. Waterman by the Board of Education of the City School District of Columbus in 1913. It was sold to the University as part of the Waterman farm property in 1923. The building was located at 2631 Kenny Road on the Ohio State University campus.