The Rickly House Stable is shown here as H 103. It was originally located on the southeast corner of the current site of the Mershon Auditorium. It was later moved to a space near the corner of Neil Avenue and West Eighteenth Avenues (between 017 Brown Hall Annex and 075 Robinson Lab, both of which have been razed) on the Ohio State University campus.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, institutional buildings, agricultural structures, agricultural buildings, drawings.
19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE) 20th Century (1900 - 1999)