The Robert H. Kepler Club House is Herrick Archives Number 033. It is located at 3605 Tremont Road on The Ohio State University Scarlet Golf Course on The Ohio State University campus.
The building architect for the original structure was Howard Dwight Smith and the general contractor was L. M. Leonard Construction Company. The building was completed in May 1938. An addition was constructed under a WPA project that included construction of the first 27 holes of the golf course. This addition was completed in 1939. A second addition was completed in 1941, and a third was completed in 1969. Kepler Clubhouse was renovated to become ADA compliant in 1992.
This sketch shows the three enlargements made to the original building:
A - Original Building
B - 1st Addition
C - 2nd Addition
D - 2nd Addition
E - 3rd Addition