The Rosalie Mansion is a Southern antebellum, Federal Style mansion that is owned and operated by the Mississippi State Society Daughters of the American Revolution who purchased the mansion in 1938. It features large Doric columns and fanlights above the exterior doors. It was built by Peter Little and designed by his brother-in-law, James S. Griffin. Local Cypress wood and imported Mahogany were used in the construction of the house.
Keywords: United States, Mississippi, Adams County, Natchez, mansions, residential landscapes, stairs, brick stairs, Federal, shrubs, deciduous, grass, trees, brick, Doric (Order). Submitted by Robert Wandel