Europe->Germany->Bavaria->Munich->Royal Gardens, Schloss Nymphenburg
The 200-acre (800,000-square-meter) park, once an Italian garden, was enlarged and rearranged in the French style by Dominique Girard, a pupil of Le Notre. It was then redesigned in the English manner style in the early 19th century by landscape architect Friedrich Ludwig von Sckell.
The Monopteros is a neoclassical temple by Leo von Klenze, erected in 1862-1865. More information found here
Keywords: Germany, Bavaria, Oberbayern, outdoor spaces, gardens, paths, landscapes, site and landscaped elements. Submitted by Jacqueline Gargus for ARCH 601: History of Architecture.