St. Charles Preparatory School (Saint Charles College Seminary) was built in the shape of an "H" and measures 192 feet in the front, 170 feet deep, and has more than 100 rooms. The Catholic high school was founded in 1923 by then Bishop of Columbus James J. Hartley.
1920s (1920 - 1929) Colonial Revival
brick concrete products
Architecture Columbus. (1976). Columbus, Ohio: Foundation of the Columbus Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. p. 202.