This church is located at 700 High Street, Worthington, Ohio. The building form is a basic rectangular gabled roof with stepped parapet that flanks the west tower and lancet arched openings. The structure was built with brick in the Early Gothic Revival style and housed the St. John's Protestant Episcopal Society.
Keywords: window, choir, column, stained glass.
19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE) Gothic Revival
stained glass wood or wood products
Architecture Columbus. (1976). Columbus, Ohio: Foundation of the Columbus Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. p. 136.