The church's attractiveness is drawn from the natural beauty of the rough-hewn limestone rock from the nearby quarries. The new church was dedicated on October 20, 1968 by Bishop Clarence E. Elwell. St. Margaret of Cortona Roman Catholic Church is located at 1600 North Hague Avenue Columbus, Ohio.
Keywords: sanctuary, pews, stone wall
1960s (1960 - 1969)
Architecture Columbus. (1976). Columbus, Ohio: Foundation of the Columbus Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. p. 279.