The church was designed by architect Henry Walter in the Neoclassical Greek Revival architectural style. The church, which was renovated in 1957, has a single central steeple rising to a height of 221 feet and is constructed entirely of limestone. Corinthian columns dominate both the exterior portico and the interior nave.
Keywords: Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, United States, st., s., ceremonial and/or religious structures, views. Submitted by Nina Thomson.
19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE) Neoclassical Greek Revival