This building is located at 229 East State Street, Columbus, Ohio. The interior design of the chapel is primarily made of oak, with an ornate painted beamed ceiling and ornamented chancel walls. The nave walls and pews contrast sharply with simplistic design. The building was converted into a funeral home from the original home of Dr. Starling Loving, founder of Starling Medical College.
Keywords: Pews, arches, woodwork, beams.
1910s (1910 - 1919)
brick wood (hardwood or softwood)
Architecture Columbus. (1976). Columbus, Ohio: Foundation of the Columbus Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. p. 226.