Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/app/lib/ca/Attributes/Values/LengthAttributeValue.php on line 189 Knowlton School Digital LibraryWorkSchool of Allied Medical Professions, The Ohio State University 
1969-1971;2000 (renamed to School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences)
Robert J. Atwell Hall, formerly known as the School of Allied Medical Professions, is located at 1583 Perry Street on the Ohio State University campus. It is shown here as Herrick Archives Building Number 306. Plans and related documents for this structure were prepared by Holroyd and Myers, and the general contractor was Knowlton Construction Co. The building was completed in 1971, and renamed in 2000 by the Board of Trustees.