This church is located at 132 South Third Street, Columbus, Ohio and is 146 feet long by 76 feet wide by 76 feet high. The original spire ran 200 feet in height but due to a wind storm in 1887, was replaced with a concave roof. The towers and nave walls are supported by simple buttresses. Three entrances are capped with corbeled hoodmolds. Construction of the building was overseen by Colonel Henry B. Carrington. The stained glass window on the west side of the building was made by church member Ludwig Von Gerichten from the Von Gerichten Art Glass Company.
Keywords: pipe organ, pews, alter
19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE) Romanesque Revival
sandstone wood or wood products
Architecture Columbus. (1976). Columbus, Ohio: Foundation of the Columbus Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. p. 86.