"The current church building, dating from 1889, was designed in the Romanesque tradition of famed architect H.H. Richardson by the Boston firm of Shepley, Rutan and Coolidge. The church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Key elements of the structure are The Nativity, a remarkable window created by Louis Comfort Tiffany, and a Byzantine mosaic by artist Rudolf Scheffler."
Keywords: ceremonial and/or religious structures, United States, Allegheny County. Submitted by Kara Gustafson.
19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE) Richardsonian Romanesque