Sisson Hall

Related person
Anthony Killian (was created by)
Sisson Hall is shown as Herrick Archives Building number 080. It was officially named "Sisson Hall" by the Board of Trustees on November 14, 1955 in memory of Dr. Septimus Sisson. It was located at 1900 Coffey Road on the Ohio State University campus and had a reinforced concrete frame with a brick exterior.
1950s (1950 - 1959)