South Hall is shown here as Herrick Archives number H 240. The Hall consisted of two brick buildings (a dormitory structure and a house) located on Tenth Avenue, one block east of Neil Avenue on the Ohio State University campus. In 1916, the dormitory building opened as a private girls' dormitory. Upon acquisition by the University, they were razed.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, Cockell House, institutional structures, school buildings, residential structures, housing, group dwellings.