St. John Arena


Related person
Lorrie McAllister (was created by)
Date
1956
Description
St. John Arena is Herrick Archives Building number 076. It is located at 410 Woody Hayes Drive, formerly 410 West Woodruff Avenue, on the Ohio State University campus and is officially named "St. John Arena" by the Board of Trustees. It has a steel frame with a sheet metal exterior wall. The arena, which occupies the center of the structure, is only one story high. The peripheral area includes a basement and six stories. The basketball playing floor in the center is at the basement level.
Style/Period
1950s (1950 - 1959)