Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/app/lib/ca/Attributes/Values/LengthAttributeValue.php on line 189 Knowlton School Digital LibraryWorkState Health Laboratory, The Ohio State University 
The State Health Laboratory is Herrick Archives Number 108. It was located at 382 W. 10th Avenue on The Ohio State University campus. This structure was also known under names that included the Board of Health Lab and the State Department of Health Building.
In 1940, the Board of Trustees agreed to provide a site on West 10th Avenue for the construction of a building by the State Department of Health. The architect was Robert B. Schildknecht, State Architect and Engineer. The building was dedicated on March 13, 1941, and demolished around the end of 1971.