Stillman Hall is located on College Road between West Seventeenth and Eighteenth Avenues on the Ohio State University campus. This building was constructed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) according to plans proposed by Howard Dwight Smith, University Architect. The building was dedicated on November 12, 1937 with Harry Hopkins as the speaker. Alternate names are Social Administration Building, and Charles C. Stillman Hall.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, Herrick Archives building number 084, institutional buildings, school buildings, math and physical sciences, social work, outreach and engagement. University Archives Folder 55.