The remains of the Temple of Aletrium (Temple of Alatri) were found in 1882 CE. The temple was relocated to the grounds of the Villa Giulia (Villa of Pope Julius) in Rome. It was reconstructed in 1891 by Count Adolfo Cozza.
The Archivision Collection of Ancient Sites was funded by the Jack Martin Balcer Library Endowment.
Keywords: ceremonial and/or religious structures, Etruscan amphirprostyle temple, Ancient, Etruscan, re-construction, adapation, portico, antefixa, antefixae, pediment, acroteria, Mediterranean, Italy, Lazio, Roma, Alatri, Alatrium, stone, terra-cotta. Photograph by Scott Gilchrist, Archivision.