Right at the top of the hill in line with the Amphitheatre and the Forcone Basin stands the statue "Abundance". It was started by Giambologna in 1608 and completed by Pietro Tacca and Sebastiano Salvini in 1636. It is sculpted of white marble, while the sheaf of wheat is made of bronze.
Keywords: Italy, Italian, Firenze, Florence, outdoor spaces, garden, garden structures, walkways. Submitted by Goldie Ludovici.