Thomas House is Herrick Archives number H 112. After relocation, the building was known as the Athletic House and stood at the north edge of today's Mershon Auditorium (Building 055). It was later used by the School of Music and was called the Music Annex. The address at the original location, arbitrarily assigned, was 94 South Oval Drive and the address at the second location was 1895 North High Street on the Ohio State University campus.
University Archives Image # X16276.