The Traffic Control Booths are Herrick Archives Building Numbers S 48, S 49, and S 50. For indexing purposes, the buildings have been assign the following addresses: S 48: 40 West Fifteenth Avenue; S 49: 2040 Neil Avenue; S 50: 1716 Neil Avenue on the Ohio State University campus.
In 1970 during the student riots, the campus was closed to non-University traffic. In late September or early October of 1970, three booths were erected for the control of traffic. They were removed a few years later after a change in the traffic control plan.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, site plans, traffic control, institutional structures, buildings, drawings, plans, Oval.