The Veterinary Dissecting Building is shown here as Herrick Archives number H 115. It was located on West Eighteenth Avenue at the east end of the present day Mathematics Building (187) on the Ohio State University campus. Originally used as a dissection building, the structure was later designated as a carpenter shop in 1893.
Key: (187) Mathematics Building, (63) Cockins Hall, (017) Brown Hall Annex, (016) Brown Hall, (S17) Dulles Hall.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, institutional structures.