Vivian Hall


Related people
Anthony Killian (was created by)
Howard Dwight Smith (architect)
Date
1949;1951
Description
Located at 2121 Fyffe Road on The Ohio State University campus, this structure was officially named "Vivian Hall" by the Board of Trustees on September 1, 1958 in honor of Dean Alfred Vivian. This building has been used for classroom, laboratory, and office purposes, chiefly for Biochemistry and Dairy Technology. Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, drawings, plans, institutional buildings, school buildings. Herrick Archives Building number 002.
Style/Period
1940s (1940 - 1949)
1950s (1950 - 1959)